Please select a search type and click on the ：Search" button to find the appropriate FAQ. You may also use the keyword search to find or narrow down the results.
- Search by Product Category
- Search by Model No.
- Search by Problem Statement
Result of search
- Q1.How to format the 64GB removable device in Windows XP
We can’t format the 64GB removable device from “My computer”and “Windows Explorer”of Windows XP because of system limitation.
- Solution1-Format the device as NTFS file system
Right click on “My Computer” and choose the “Manage”
Choose”Disk Manage”, Right click on “Removable Device” and choose “Format”.
Click “OK” to format the device.
Notes: NTFS filesystem has write cache functionality, “Safely remove USB flash drive” is necessary for data integrity after writing.
- Solution2-To format the device as exFAT file system.
Please download the upgrade package with your system version as follow link：
You could format the device as exFAT file system directly after finishing the upgrading.