Please select a search type and click on the ：Search" button to find the appropriate FAQ. You may also use the keyword search to find or narrow down the results.
- Search by Product Category
- Search by Model No.
- Search by Problem Statement
- Q151.Why i can't format AU224 64G using normal Windows OS?
Handy Steno AH224 64GB with FAT32 is a special file system.
It only can re-format as NTFS in Win2000 and Windows Vista.
For Windows XP only can read NTFS but can not format NTFS.
Because Windows limitation of FAT32 file system is 40G
- Q152.How can i delet ACE in my Handy?
- You can fromat your handy or just delet it.
- Q153.Why could not play Video file (.avi ) ?
- If your file capacity is over 2GB , AL350 maybe not playback this file.
- Q154.Why couldn't I play video in the full screen after convertion?
Please upload new video converter tool from the website.
- Q155.How do I check the media player ?
Please confirm the AC adapter connects to the power connector, If the LED doesn't light up,
Press the power button on back side of the media player, the LED will show blue light, if it works normal.